1. Election of the Chairman of the General Assembly.
2. Election of the Secretary of the General Assembly.
3. Election of the Keeper of the minutes of the General Assembly.
4. The report of the board concerning the latest election period.
5. The treasurer’s report of the accounts and the certification by the auditors for the year 2010
6. Settlement of the account and approval of the administration during the last election period.
7. Election of the new board members: Chairman Marianne Sandberg (DK) would serve another year. Trude Lyngstad (N) would serve as a Deputy Chairman for another year. Treasurer Ann Lindberg (S) serves another year and Liza Rosenbaum Nielsen (DK) will serve another year as the Secretary. Maria Nøremark is up for election as a member.
8. Election of substitutes for the board. Anna-Maija Virtala (SF) and Torben Nielsen (DK) is up for election as substitute members.
9. Election of two auditors and a deputy auditor.
10. Determination of membership fee for the coming year.
11. 1. Proposal: continue to have reduced NOSOVE course fee for Baltic students?
continue to be based on a first come, first serve basis?
2. Sponsoring of SVEPM or ISVEE conferences?
12. Determination of the time and place for the next General Assembly and appointment of the organiser for this meeting (Denmark will be organising)
13. Any other business.
14. Closing of the meeting.
EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO JOIN THE MEETING