1. Election of the Chairman of the General Assembly
2. Election of the Secretary of the General
3. Election of the Keeper of the minutes of the
4. The report of the board concerning the latest
5. The treasurer’s report of the accounts and
the certification by the auditors for the year 2006
6. Settlement of the account and approval of the
administration during the last election period
7. Election of the new board members to replace
those retiring. Chairman Lis Alban (DK) is retiring. Deputy Chairman
Marianne Sandberg (N) is up for election. Treasurer Ann Lindberg (S)
and secretary Olli Peltoniemi (F) are serving another year.
8. Election of substitutes for the board.
Substitute I Trude Lyngstad (N) is serving another year. Substitute II
Anna-Maija Virtala (F) will redraw to give space to an extra Dane in
the board, because Denmark will be organising next year’s meeting.
9. Election of two auditors and a deputy auditor.
10. Determination of membership fee for the
11. Determination of time and place for the next
general assembly and appointment of organiser for this meeting (Denmark
will be organising)
12. Any other business
13. Closing of the meeting
EVERYBODY IS WELCOME
On behalf of the board of NOSOVE
February 26, 2007
The Nordic Society for Veterinary Epidemiology (NOSOVE) is an informal organization with the vision of advancing veterinary epidemiology. The volunteering board aim to fulfill the vision by providing courses and opportunities to socialise and strengthen the network among post graduate students, researchers and others with an interest in epidemiology. Events are presented through the society network (blogspot).
NOSOVE started in 1988 as a collaboration between the Nordic countries Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and has expanded to include the Baltic countries, but welcome members and participants from all countries.