1. Chairman: Nils Toft
2. Sectretary: Marcus Doherr
3. Keeper of minutes: Hanne Bak
4. Report from the board:
Chairman Lis Alban shortly resumed the considerations behind the choice of host for the NOSOVE meeting in 2008. Iceland has been considered but was rejected, because it would be too expensive for Ph.D. students, and NOSOVE still encourage Ph.D. students to participate in the courses. Hence, Denmark was chosen as host for 2008.
5. Treasurers report
Treasurer Ann Lindberg (S) presented the accounts. See copy of report.
6. Settlement of the account and approval of the administration during the last election period.
Accounts and administration were approved.
7. Election of members of board:
Marianne Sandberg (N) elected as chairman
Annette Ersbøll (DK) elected as deputy chairman
From next years host, Liza Nielsen (DK) was elected as ordinary board member
Treasurer Ann Lindberg (S) and secretary Olli Peltoniemi (F) serves for another year
8. Election of substitutes of the board:
a. Trude Lyngstad (N) re-elected
b. Anna-Maija Virtala (F) elected
9. Auditors/ deputy auditor
a. Markku Johansen (DK) elected as auditor
b. Anne Margrethe Urdahl (N) elected as auditor
c. Marcus Doherr re-elected as deputy auditor
10. Membership fee:
No membership fee
11. In August 2008, Denmark will be organising a course on ‘Freedom from Disease’ taught by Tony Martin and Angus Cameron from Australia. The course will take place in Gilleleje (next to the sea).12. Nils Toft informed that the Epi-nord mailing list will be changed and updated. People on the list will probably have to re-subscribe to the list after the update.
April 16, 2007
Lis Alban Hanne Bak
Former chairman Keeper of minutes